NeuroLibre is at an alpha stage of development, and is not currently open for submissions.
NeuroLibre is a preprint server for interactive data analyses. It is tailored for publishing interactive neuroscience notebooks that can seamlessly integrate data, text, code and figures.
For readers, it takes one click!¶
The interactive outputs (such as interactive figures) are readily available in NeuroLibre preprints. Yet, if you’d like to re-run the analyses and reproduce the outputs, our powerful cloud infrastructure is at the tip of your fingers.
To find out more about how to navigate a NeuroLibre preprint, you can visit Reader guidelines.
Contributions are welcome!¶
NeuroLibre is fully open-source and draws its strength from community-developed tools such as BinderHub and Open Journals. You can find more information under our github organization.
If you are interested in contributing to NeuroLibre or to deploy one of your own, please visit developer documentation.
- Step 1 - 🍛 Prepare submission
- Step 2 - 🖥️ Test your submission
- Step 3 - 💌 Submit
- 🗂 Preprint repository structure
- 🖱️ Local testing
- Infrastructure overview
- Bare-metal to BinderHub
- Bare-metal to local Docker registry and volumes
- BinderHub test mode
- Submission workflow backend
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I test a NeuroLibre submission ?
- Can I submit a non-github repository ?
- What are the hardware limits on NeuroLibre ?
- I want to contribute, how can I do that ?
- Which languages does NeuroLibre support ?
- What type of review are you doing ?
- How do I manage datasets with NeuroLibre ?
- Which version of
repo2datashould I use ?
- How can I cache my experiments ?
- Can I use Dockerfile for my submission ?